The print was stapled to a nice frame and I had an 'aha moment.'
I ripped off the print.
I thought about using scrapbook paper but since this is going in my bathroom and I take super hot showers I had a feeling the steam would melt the paper.
I thought about spray painting it and just hanging it on the wall as is, and maybe sticking something else in the middle of the frame.
Then I remembered this floral fabric had bought from fabric.com! It's a fun fabric and I thought I'd make a dress. Sometimes the fabric you see on the internet isn't quite what you pictured when it arrives especially if you are math challenged. The dimensions of the print were given but I didn't realize how big the flowers really were! The fabric has been sitting on my stash shelf for about a year.
I pulled it off the shelf and auditioned it around the frame. It looked good. So out came my staple gun--that took me awhile to find. I haven't been in my creative room since November because I've been working only on my new book and nothing else.