Books and Me
1. One book that changed my life. Hands down the bible, but I won't count this one for this quiz because it's an easy answer. So, that means I have to come up with another. That's hard there are many! Everytime I read a how to book my life is changed in someway, I learn to knit, write a better descriptive passage or become a better wife. I'm stalling! I think I'll have to say Little Women, because it cemented my desire to be a writer.
2. One book I read more than once? Are you serious? There are three that make it over the more than 10 times list. Harriet the Spy, Little Women and Gone with the Wind.
3. One book to take on a deserted island? Without a doubt it would be the bible.
4. One book that made me laugh? If you can't Decorate it, Lose it! by Anita Renfroe.
5. One book that made me cry. Little Women
6. One I wish I had written? The Church Ladies by Lisa Samson
7. One I'd wish had never been written. I won't answer that because if I don't like it, I'd rather not give that author any acknowledgment.
8. What am I currently reading?
I just finished reading The Restorer by Sharon Hinck. Amazing book, review to follow later this week.
A Passion Most Pure by Julie Lessman. Julie is in my ACFW critique group so I've had a sneak peak at the writing of this book. It rocks. The reviews of her book are outstanding as well. So it is the next book on my list.
9. Book I've been meaning to read? Persuasion by Jane Austen. It's on my to be read stack.
Now I'm tagging Casey, Sharon, and Georgiana! Anyone can play,
leave a link in the comment section so others can find you!
Christian author, Diana Lesire Brandmeyer, writes historical and contemporary romances about women who challenge their fears even though they want to run from them. Author of Mind of Her Own, A Bride's Dilemma in Friendship, Tennessee and We’re Not Blended-We’re Pureed, A Survivor’s Guide to Blended Families.