7. Spent more time learning one thing well instead of ten things a little bit.
6. Started exercising in Jan. instead of August.
5. Continued in my efforts to eliminate clutter from my house.
4. Taught my cat how to retrieve Diet. Dr. Pepper bottles from the fridge and bring it to me.
3. Made more meals for my family this summer instead of doing take out.
2. Learned how to drive the bob cat.
1. Not ask God for a big storm note to self: next time ask for sprinkles
Christian author, Diana Lesire Brandmeyer, writes historical and contemporary romances about women who challenge their fears even though they want to run from them. Author of Mind of Her Own, A Bride's Dilemma in Friendship, Tennessee and We’re Not Blended-We’re Pureed, A Survivor’s Guide to Blended Families.